Leadership to Bring Your Vision to Life
Unifying Board-experienced CEO
President of start-up organizations
Administrative principal and policy-maker
About Thomas Orsini
- MBA in Marketing
- B.S. and M.S. degrees in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional executive studies at Harvard and Wharton
Thomas co-authored Private Placement Memorandums and spearheaded fundraising efforts to fruitful outcomes. He held global leadership positions in multi-billion-dollar companies. He also capitalized on extensive business development experience to establish and maintain joint ventures and alliances with multi-billion-dollar global biotechnology companies.
He acquired technology-based business assets and intellectual property. He also directed the acquisition and divestiture efforts of intellectual property and businesses.
- Senior domestic and international commercialization expert.
- Combined excellent business, strategic, marketing, and analytical skills to commercialize numerous medical devices and diagnostic products.
- Built numerous U.S. direct sales, clinical, and marketing teams.
- Negotiated strong partnerships with in-country distributors throughout the world.
Thomas developed the company’s vision and strategic direction with financial stewardship oversight and cash flow accountability. He systematically added necessary capabilities, competencies, measurement tools, and infrastructure after a proper assessment.
He also successfully transformed struggling organizations to obtain market dominance positions with medical device commodity products as well as life support devices and capital equipment.
- Technology/product development.
- Marketing research.
- Marketing and sales management.
- Familiar with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR).
Envision Biotech Strategies can leverage the capabilities of a network of associates in numerous areas.
- Corporate and patent law.
- Global regulatory.
- U.S. and global reimbursement.
- Executive search initiatives.
- Graphic designs.